- Accountability: Duty and allegiance to mission will bring a nonprofit organization to certain levels of success, but true accountability will bring excellence.
- Performance Management: Organizations that systematically identify goals, track progress, measure results and refine their approach continuously improve.
- Internal Communication: Higher individual performance comes when the organization's direction is known and understood by all stakeholders, and when they see themselves contributing to it. Excellent internal communications is its make-or-break success tool.
Organizations may be highly process-driven, primarily ad hoc or many shades in between. A good operational balance provides room for creativity and innovation and prevents chaos, confusion and disorder.
- Efficiency & Effectiveness: Efficient processes can compensate for thinly-staffed organizations, and a periodic evaluation of processes can ensure staff is focusing on the right activities.
- Re-engineering: Process re-engineering helps when there is no defined standardized process or the process needs improvement. Revamping an ill-defined or broken process will increase productivity and could, potentially, decrease financial and staff resources.
- Data Capture, Manage & Leverage: How data is procured, where it's stored, when and how it's updated and how it's used – is a critical foundation for successful relationship-building with constituents.
- Profiles: Profiles aggregate data to allow an organization to understand its constituents and, therefore, relate to them in a more meaningful way.
- Personas: Taking the concept of a constituent profile up a notch, Personas bring a customer to life using data to develop stories and day-in-the-life vignettes, offering organizations a unique tool to understand and connect with their constituents.
- User adoption: Begin with encouraging staff to utilize your technology, followed by rewarding them, and finally, ensuring people are held accountable.
- User proficiency: Tools, trainings, buddy systems, FAQs – there are a myriad of ways to help individuals reach their optimal technical proficiency levels.
- Segment your constituents: Not all have the same value to you, and not all want to interact with you in the same way.
- Target: Connect with relevant information, using the channels they prefer.
- Acquire, Retain, Win-Back: Understand the lifecycle of a relationship, and strategically decide where to focus your time and energy.
Building Blocks of Organizational Success
Market research results & customized consulting services to help you better understand the people who donate money to a charity or volunteer for a charity. Gain more insight and strengthen your knowledge about what motivates people to do good. Visit »
Clarity Group offers an array of tools to calm the confusion of marketing to today's challenging consumer. Some of our proprietary tools include:
ClearPath Roadmap: A detailed business case and strategic plan
for customer relationship and/or communications implementation. This roadmap is easy to understand and implement, having been created through our proven process of merging solid data, comprehensive information and clear thinking.
ClearView Profile: A detailed
analytic profile of current customers leveraging demographic, attitudinal, behavioral and economic data. All the information you need in one place, so decisions can be made and improvements can be measured.
ClearConnect Action Plan™: Our process to develop a marketing plan, this methodology uses data analysis and research to create new insights that identify audiences, their interests and media preferences. The process also yields insight to drive creative messaging decisions and contact strategies.